Bidets are more popular in American homes every day. Used in Europe and Japan for centuries, more and more American buyers are getting into the benefits of using it. Convenience, comfort, and hygiene are some of them. Many models are still high in price, and some have features that only a small group of customers want.
At Boss Bidet, we have designed products that meet all these benefits into eco-friendly and non electric (mechanical) systems, with ergonomic and beautiful designs at excellent affordable prices.
The portable bidet is also known as bidet bottle or travel bidet. Our unique design: Boss Bidet | Mini Travel Bidet.
If you’re still not convinced how wonderful these devices are, please try one. They are at very low costs and as usable as your home attachable bidet model. They’re lightweight and require no water supply or electricity (a huge benefit for our planet and forest). For sure you’ll be persuaded after trying them. If you haven’t yet, you will want to upgrade to an attachable bidet model for your restroom after a short trial period. Or, you will want to have both, if you miss the one at home, out for gym, at work, travelling or anywhere far from home, you will be delighted in using your Mini Travel Bidet for when you’re on the go.
What is a portable bidet?
In modern bathrooms, bidet and toilet appliances are often combined, but they are not the same, but historically and functionally they’re completely different devices. As toilet is used to capture waste, bidets are used to help remove them from you after using a toilet. The bidet (full-sized models or portable) sprays water on the anus and/or the genitals to remove unwanted material and cleanse you.
Both (attachable and portable bidets) feature the same basic ability: removing feces remaining after elimination, aiding feminine hygiene for menstruation, pregnancy and postpartum cleansing, cleaning before & after sexual activity, assisting senior citizens and disabled individuals, relieving hemorrhoids pain and itch, relieving constipation and preventing many diseases like urinary tract infection (UTI), among many other great health benefits.
A Boss Bidet | Mini Travel Bidet does the same, in a slightly different way than your home attachable bidet. Instead of being attached to your toilet seat, the portable system is an especially designed bottle containing a small portion of water (12.5 oz - 380 ml, enough for your after bathroom session) with retractable nozzles, that you can discreetly carry anywhere you need to.
How does Mini Travel Bidet Work?
Does it really work? The answer is a definitive Yes.
Our portable bidets work in a mechanical way (squeezing the bottle). For people with special medical needs, in addition to water, you can fill the bottle with disinfectant, or other medications prescribed by your doctor.
You can take your Mini Travel Bidet anywhere with you. To use it, just hold it in your hand and fill with water, tighten the cap, place a finger in the built-in “airlock” located at the bottom to prevent unwanted leakage and turnover, remove the finger from the “airlock”, flip and aim the nozzle to spray where you need. Then, you only need to gently squeeze the bottle to start cleaning. After that, just dry with a few sheets of toilet paper. Now you are ready to walk away feeling shower clean, everywhere you need.
It is an affordable solution that effectively meets your cleansing needs.
Let’s dig into some of the features:
- It is a fine portable bidet you can carry anywhere you go.
- It comes with a carrying bag.
- It holds 380 ml (12.5 oz.) of water. This provides a great spray period, eliminating any need to refill during your session.
- It is highly beneficial for the elderly or people with recent surgeries or mobility problems because of its very soft-squeeze bottle.
- A really helpful feature is the central portion bottle design, the curve can improve your grip.
- Robust material.
- As you would expect from one of the world’s top bidet manufacturers, even our portable bidets are of very high quality.
- With only a little practice using the squeeze bottle, you can vary the pressure continuously.
- Hits a nice “Sweet spot” in price, size, portability, and functionality.
- The bottle itself is small enough to fill in any public restroom but holds enough amount of water.
- Retractable nozzles give you two slightly different spraying angles simultaneously, not that far apart, so you can cover an entire needed area very efficiently.
- The longer nozzle provides an extra space between the Mini Travel Bidet and you. A very helpful feature for people with difficulty reaching around. i.e. back pain sufferers.
- Our quality control is very strong in every product coming from the manufacturing plant. It is a key for our design. Boos Bidet is a quality seal.
- Some people use Mini Travel Bidets at home, but they’re intended to be “on the go” when away from your home. For home use, we have bidet attachments designed to attach directly under your toilet seat. Please check our shop and blog for further information. You will find the perfect solution to yours and your family’s needs, a great and sexy design that will fit perfectly in your bathroom.